What is your in-game name: HyperAcedia

Timezone:GMT

Gender (optional): male

What times of the day are you most active? most of the day usually from when i wake up till i go to bed.

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature than them? people who are less mature just need time & patiance so to try that

How do you think others view you? What kind of person do you come across as to others? to people who don't know me i can come off as a bit sarcastic but also nice.

Do you plan to play or are you only interested in staff? I plan on playing as a normal player but would like to try being staff.

Have you played Towny and/or Bending before? How would you describe your overall experience on Towny and/or Bending servers? Towny yes Bending no, my experiance on towny has always been fun, i get to meet people, have chitchat with others and i get to just hang out.

Do you have experience being staff? If so, can you tell us a little about your experience and anything you found challenging about being a staff member on a Towny and/or Bending server?
(Past experience is not required.) I have no prior experiance.

What do you like most about craftlords, what do you think should be changed/worked on? i love the ww/vampire aspect and the people playing, spawn & a few minor things could be worked on tho.

Staff perms are used to help keep the server friendly, safe, fair and enjoyable for everyone but some staff may abuse their perms which we do not tolerate. Do you mind if we check up on you to make sure you’re using staff perms properly? if it's for the better of the server then i don't mind.

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do? Watch the conversation, if it goes on for too long then ask them to move it to dms/pms.

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do? if their both being abusive i would verbaly warn them both & try to be a neautrual person to talk it over, if one or both continues after being warned i would ask what the proper thing todo is then do said thing.

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do? inform a higher up staff member with the perms to clear the chat of the advertisment.

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do? if i have the perms & the right's i would ban them on the spot & inform higher staff, if not then i would attempt to get someone able todo that online.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application -Ace