Timezone: GMT -5 (EST)

Gender (optional): Male

What times of the day are you most active? Around 8 AM-5 PM

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature than them? Try ignoring them and don't let them get under your skin. Always know your better then them and just want you to become upset and mad.

How do you think others view you? What kind of person do you come across as to others? Most people can find me helpful or very... energetic and loving. But some people can find me a rude at times.

Do you plan to play or are you only interested in staff? I still tend to play with my buddies and help out the server.

Have you played Towny and/or Bending before? How would you describe your overall experience on Towny and/or Bending servers? Yes and no, I played more.. bending servers with a pal from here but didn't like the way the plugin was configured on their servers. For towny I really dont remember.

Do you have experience being staff? If so, can you tell us a little about your experience and anything you found challenging about being a staff member on a Towny and/or Bending server?
(Past experience is not required.) Yes I do have experience being staff on other servers but sadly they weren't towny or bending. I was a admin on a 2012 server that was about RPG, then a adventrue server I was helper on. And right now i am a T-Mod on a survival server.

What do you like most about craftlords, what do you think should be changed/worked on? I like slimefun because of the challenges it can give me and other players, although I do think the rules can be worked on more and give more details.

Staff perms are used to help keep the server friendly, safe, fair and enjoyable for everyone but some staff may abuse their perms which we do not tolerate. Do you mind if we check up on you to make sure you’re using staff perms properly? Of course you can, I have zero problem with that.

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do? Try to calm down the situation first and make them either take it to message or Discord. If continued verbally warn for disobeying staff then move up to warns and possibly mutes.

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do? I would warn the players for arguing, drama, and being abusive to each other. If continued followed by a mute.

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do? Perm mute for advertising, and possible Spam Bot.

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do? Ban 3 or more days depending on the hacks.

Other comments: