What is your in-game name: Lucifer_6_6_6

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Gender (optional): Male

What times of the day are you most active?
On Weekdays usually i'm on around 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature than them?
Try not being near them so that u don't rage or get too mad
How do you think others view you? What kind of person do you come across as to others?
Kind, Sarcastic at times, Helpful,
Do you plan to play or are you only interested in staff?
Both.
Have you played Towny and/or Bending before? How would you describe your overall experience on Towny and/or Bending servers?
Yes, Weird
Do you have experience being staff? If so, can you tell us a little about your experience and anything you found challenging about being a staff member on a Towny and/or Bending server?
(Past experience is not required.)
Yes, when modders/hackers are online you need to always be screen recording for evidince.
What do you like most about craftlords, what do you think should be changed/worked on?
It has survival in it too and everyones friendly, nothing I think its perfect
Staff perms are used to help keep the server friendly, safe, fair and enjoyable for everyone but some staff may abuse their perms which we do not tolerate. Do you mind if we check up on you to make sure you’re using staff perms properly?
Yes, You can check up on me anytime
Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do?
Warn them
Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do?
Ask them to stop or Silence them (make them not able to chat for a certain amount of time, so they cant argue)
A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do?
remove those messages from the chat
You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do?
Get proof send it to higher authorities and if they accept then ban/temp ban him/her