What is your in-game name: D3athTh3Kid

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Gender (optional): Male

What times of the day are you most active?
Generally on weekdays I am active from around 4:00pm - 9:30pm and weekends it can vary depending on how busy I am but usually will be on and off all day :)

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature than them?
My personal advice as just a regular player would be to remain respectful and be patient with them if they are causing some form of problems and if an issue arises, report it to a staff member if need be.

How do you think others view you? What kind of person do you come across as to others?
I think people view me as a fairly decent person, and so far I havent had any major issues with anyone on the server... I also asked a few people if I should apply and they agreed I should.

Do you plan to play or are you only interested in staff?
I do plan to play on the same regular schedule I already have.

Have you played Towny and/or Bending before? How would you describe your overall experience on Towny and/or Bending servers?
I have a lot of experience with Bending servers and have a good understanding of how the plugin works and what commands do what, I also have a bit of an understanding about Towny, but there are still a few things I think I could still learn.

Do you have experience being staff? If so, can you tell us a little about your experience and anything you found challenging about being a staff member on a Towny and/or Bending server?
(Past experience is not required.)
I do have past experience with being staff on another server however it was not Bending/Towny. I was an Admin but the server was still starting out so I was mainly setting up the vote crate rewards and other things like that, but there were still members joining and I have experience with how to deal with certain situations.

What do you like most about craftlords, what do you think should be changed/worked on?
The big thing that I really like about Craftlords and I feel is important for all servers, is how great the community is... Everyone is very kind and willing to help out with whatever they can, there is not much that I think should be changed either except some more hands to assist player with their issues that get posted in the Discord help-desk.

Staff perms are used to help keep the server friendly, safe, fair and enjoyable for everyone but some staff may abuse their perms which we do not tolerate. Do you mind if we check up on you to make sure you’re using staff perms properly?
I 100% understand and will have no problems with the staff checking up on me from time to time to make sure I am using my staff permissions properly.

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do?
If two players were to be arguing in the chat calmly i'd politely ask them to take the argument to their private messages or a party chat where it wont interfere with the global chat and create progressive drama with others.

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do?
If two players are having a heated argument i'd first politely ask the pair to calm down and stop arguing or take it to their direct messages or a party chat where it won't bother others, and if it persists with verbal abuse, i'd warn them then mute if necessary.

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do?
If a player joins and is spamming the chat with advertisements I'd mute the player if I am able to before they leave and then clear the chat.

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do?
If a player is blatantly hacking, I'd first get proof of the person hacking, and then report it to a higher up staff member with the proper permissions to deal with it after reviewing the evidence if I do not have the proper permissions to take care of the hacker.

-D3athTh3Kid

Other comments:
My irl name is Declan for those wondering :) and zinh needs a raise :p