What is your in-game name: ShadowLumine

Timezone: Brisbane

Gender (optional): Male

What times of the day are you most active? almost All Day

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature than them? If They Are On The Wrong Path Guide Them To The Right One, Teach Them What They Need To Know. Give Them Hope, Your Older They Look Up To You

How do you think others view you? What kind of person do you come across as to others? I Think Others View Me As A Passive Thinker, I Hate Fighting But I Will Work Tirelessly to find a way to solve the problem

Do you plan to play or are you only interested in staff? i plan to play as much as possible

Have you played Towny and/or Bending before? How would you describe your overall experience on Towny and/or Bending servers? Yes, my experience on towny is a bit smaller than Bending as i don't know many towny servers but i prefer Bending and know most of the commands

Do you have experience being staff? If so, can you tell us a little about your experience and anything you found challenging about being a staff member on a Towny and/or Bending server?
(Past experience is not required.) yes, i have been a builder on the bending server known as house of bending and an admin on another bending server

What do you like most about craftlords, what do you think should be changed/worked on? i love everything about craft lords but a few more elements and moves added to present elements would make it a lot more fun for everyone

Staff perms are used to help keep the server friendly, safe, fair and enjoyable for everyone but some staff may abuse their perms which we do not tolerate. Do you mind if we check up on you to make sure you’re using staff perms properly? yes indeed, and altho i am not very good with perms i would love to learn from present staff.

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do? asked them to stop arguing, if it doesn't stop give a warning after that (if continued) mute both players for 1-5 mins

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do? warning, if continued mute both players if continued after that kick the players

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do? report it to the owner or higher staff then give them a temp ban

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do? ban, and report to the owner or higher staff

Other comments: i don't have many other things to talk about other than i try to get along with everyone.