What is your in-game name: Horsegirl_010

Timezone: Eastern Time

Gender (optional): Female

What times of the day are you most active?

Right now I am most active around 11 but once my break is over past 3:30 on Monday-Friday

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature than them?

Be nice, their still young not knowing on how annoying they can be. They haven't matured yet obviously and will eventually will, you were also young like that too.

How do you think others view you? What kind of person do you come across as to others?

I believe others see me as someone who is kind and willing to take their time to help others.

With asking a friend I come across as an open-minded, kind, and friend-orientated person.

Do you plan to play or are you only interested in staff?

I plan to play this server it's so much fun! The community is so friendly, and I'm hoping if I become staff I could make it even better!

Have you played Towny and/or Bending before? How would you describe your overall experience on Towny and/or Bending servers?

I have experience on other Towny servers, and their communities has been very violent and unwelcoming. This Towny server has had the kindest community then all the servers that I have been on. However, there have been a few bugs with the bending elements.

Do you have experience being staff? If so, can you tell us a little about your experience and anything you found challenging about being a staff member on a Towny and/or Bending server?
(Past experience is not required.)

I have little experience since I owned a server.

What do you like most about craftlords, what do you think should be changed/worked on?

Other than it's welcoming community, I'm smitten with it's unique gameplay and qualities.

Staff perms are used to help keep the server friendly, safe, fair and enjoyable for everyone but some staff may abuse their perms which we do not tolerate. Do you mind if we check up on you to make sure you’re using staff perms properly?

I have no problem with you checking on me but, you will see you have no reason to.

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do?

Request that they do /msg and praise them for arguing maturing.

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do?

I would message them and explain to them that what their doing is against the server policy and ruining the ambiance of the server, if they continue to argue in an offensive manner, than they would be reported.

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do?

Report the abuse to a higher ranked staff.

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do?

If I would have the ability I would do /kick <Name> and then report to a higher rank and try to come up with ideas to stop hacking in the future.

Other comments:

I appreciate you considering me for this position. Thank you for taking your time to read this.