Just an application.

2 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
What is your in-game name: KingKoalah
Timezone: CEST
Gender (optional): Male.

What times of the day are you most active? Evening to night, so like 5 PM to 11, sometimes 12 PM CEST.

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature than them? To keep their patience and not force your demands onto them. Don't rage and if they feel like they're about to explode, just leave it alone. Even if the others think they've "won", they didn't because you kept your cool and was mature about it.

How do you think others view you? What kind of person do you come across as to others? I honestly think that some view me as annoying or whiney, sometimes even harsh and rude. However I try to be friendly and stay at my point.

Do you plan to play or are you only interested in staff? I've been playing for probably a week now and I've been enjoying it so far, so my plan is to keep continuing to play.

Have you played Towny and/or Bending before? How would you describe your overall experience on Towny and/or Bending servers? I played some towny and a lot of bending before this. I know the basics of Towny and am max. experienced in Bending.

Do you have experience being staff? If so, can you tell us a little about your experience and anything you found challenging about being a staff member on a Towny and/or Bending server?
(Past experience is not required.)
I've been Helper and Moderator on some modded servers such as Pixelmon and some unmodded servers that ran Bending and/or Factions/Towny. So I have some experience.

What do you like most about craftlords, what do you think should be changed/worked on? I like how I can come on, build some stuff in my town whilst having a nice conversation on the server. I also like to have bending battles against some people (and lose kek)

Staff perms are used to help keep the server friendly, safe, fair and enjoyable for everyone but some staff may abuse their perms which we do not tolerate. Do you mind if we check up on you to make sure you’re using staff perms properly? I do not mind, read my whole chat log if you want to, just for fun.

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do? I'd just read it whilst I continue doing my stuff, if it gets out of hand I'll step in and ask to continue calmly or suggest to stop the conversation.

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do? I tell them to calm down and warn them to stop. If they continue I friendly suggest to cool off away from each other and just focus on their own stuff.

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do? Tell others to ignore the message, mute them incase they come back (maybe clear chat if possible) and report what happened in staff chat. (Or a higher staff if there is no staff chat.)

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do? Start recording it and friendly ask them to stop, if they don't I'll warn them/kick (if that's ok) and report it to a higher staff.

Other comments: Yeet
Posted Sep 15, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 15, 18
List
Undo
CraftLord
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
CraftLord
x2