Main Forum

Vammoirs Application

1 reply
What is your in-game name: Vammoir

Timezone: EST though its random/ around 15 hours a day

Gender (optional): Male

What times of the day are you most active: around 5am till about 10-11pm

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature than them: To be as calm and as patient as possible with them. If they do not understand reiterate as many times as you have to, if such still does not work show them instead.

How do you think others view you? What kind of person do you come across as to others: Straight-Laced, Goal Oriented, Serious

Do you plan to play or are you only interested in staff Both, however Staffing will come first and foremost.

Have you played Towny and/or Bending before? How would you describe your overall experience on Towny and/or Bending servers 100-100 on towny/80-100 on bending.

Do you have experience being staff? If so, can you tell us a little about your experience and anything you found challenging about being a staff member on a Towny and/or Bending server?
(Past experience is not required.) Yes, yes I do. I was one of the Admins and Head-Builders on the Wynncraft server. Towny-Towny Grief. Bending-Bending Spam as a troll.

What do you like most about craftlords, what do you think should be changed/worked on: I have made really good friends on there that keep me playing. The server needs better and more active staff whom can do it as a job.

Staff perms are used to help keep the server friendly, safe, fair and enjoyable for everyone but some staff may abuse their perms which we do not tolerate. Do you mind if we check up on you to make sure you’re using staff perms properly? I do not mind at all.

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do: Depends on the circumstances of the debate, however, if the debate gets out of hand it should and would be advised to be taken to a private chat.

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do: Advise them to refrain from being abusive to one another, if they can not be civil then do not soeak to one another, if the abuse continues issue a temporary mute until the situation has calmed itself if the warning is not followed.

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do: Inform upper management of what took place, log their IP, issue an account ban until further notified from upper management.

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do: Server Kick, IP BAN

Other comments:
19.jpg
Posted Sep 15, 18 · OP
CraftLord
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
CraftLord
Too long to read. ill have someone else do it in a month or so
Posted Sep 15, 18