Astroballer's application

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
What is your in-game name:Astroballer

Timezone:Est

Gender (optional):boy

What times of the day are you most active? 12pm to 8-9

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature than them? if they dont lisnt tell a staff member or just ignore them

How do you think others view you? What kind of person do you come across as to others? Nice and generous

Do you plan to play or are you only interested in staff? i have a good town, so even if i wasnt staff i would play on

Have you played Towny and/or Bending before? How would you describe your overall experience on Towny and/or Bending servers? towny servers are fun, and bending is very helpful

Do you have experience being staff? If so, can you tell us a little about your experience and anything you found challenging about being a staff member on a Towny and/or Bending server?
(Past experience is not required.) i have not been staff before, this is my first application

What do you like most about craftlords, what do you think should be changed/worked on? i like how people are friendly and nice to each other and fallow the rules, staff should be on more often

Staff perms are used to help keep the server friendly, safe, fair and enjoyable for everyone but some staff may abuse their perms which we do not tolerate. Do you mind if we check up on you to make sure you’re using staff perms properly? idc if you watch me with my staff powers, i just want to help the server and help people understand bending and towny

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do? tell them to do /tell (user) or talk in discord if they dont do so, /mute them

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do? tell them to do /tell (user) or talk in discord if they dont do so tell a higher ranked staff

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do? tell a higher ranked staff, show them a snapshot and then ban them for spammer/advertising

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do? record them and give it to someone with a higher staff rank, so they can ban them

Other comments: hacker's are no fun! they ruin the game for others, spammers upset the chat, they need to be stopped. my discord is Astroballer#4169

-Astroballer
Posted Aug 20, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 20, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
i have owned like 3 realms tho, and ive had quite a bit of players on, but its not realy a server so i didnt add it in
Posted Aug 20, 18 · OP
Top Posters
62 Posts
44 Posts
31 Posts
21 Posts
20 Posts
NoticeNotices