The_Mordecai_'s Application

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
What is your in-game name: The_Mordecai_

Timezone:mountain time

Gender (optional):male

What times of the day are you most active? 11:00 am -10:30 pm

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature than them? don't get mad if they mess up and be respectful even if they are younger than you.

How do you think others view you? What kind of person do you come across as to others? a casual player on the server.

Do you plan to play or are you only interested in staff? i plan to play and help as staff.

Have you played Towny and/or Bending before? How would you describe your overall experience on Towny and/or Bending servers? yes and i really enjoyed it .its fun if you know how to do it right.

Do you have experience being staff? If so, can you tell us a little about your experience and anything you found challenging about being a staff member on a Towny and/or Bending server? no but i really want to help and learn how to be a really great helper/organizer.
(Past experience is not required.)

What do you like most about craftlords, what do you think should be changed/worked on? i love all the plugins and helpful people on it. i do think that adding even more plugins would make it even more fun and diverse.

Staff perms are used to help keep the server friendly, safe, fair and enjoyable for everyone but some staff may abuse their perms which we do not tolerate. Do you mind if we check up on you to make sure you’re using staff perms properly? not at all.

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do? i would calmly but sternly ask them to go to direct messaging until the argument is over.

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do? ask them to stop and if they dont then i will mute them for 24 hours.

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do? give them a week ban.

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do? ban for a few days.

Other comments:i LOVE this server and really want to help make it better.
Posted Jul 19, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 19, 18
CraftLord
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
CraftLord
As a player you often quit this server, and minecraft in general because you get bored often. Can we expect you to remain active. Also our staff members dont beg for items in chat. Thatd need to stop aswell
Posted Jul 24, 18
Top Posters
62 Posts
44 Posts
31 Posts
21 Posts
20 Posts
NoticeNotices