XxUni_12xX's Staff Application

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
What is your in-game name:XxUni_12xX

Timezone:UK 17:49 5:49

Gender (optional):Female

What times of the day are you most active? 5pm - 11pm

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature than them? I would tell them that most younger people aren't has mature and that you should just help them out and guide them through the sever and give the tips

How do you think others view you? What kind of person do you come across as to others? People sometimes find me funny, kind and helpful also creative XD

Do you plan to play or are you only interested in staff? No i plan on playing and i still will even if i don't get the cut this is like one of the best towny servers i've been on so no im not just interested in staff

Have you played Towny and/or Bending before? How would you describe your overall experience on Towny and/or Bending servers? Yes i have been on a few towny servers but not that much my experience on other towny servers was quite bad the community was not as good compared to Craftlords

Do you have experience being staff? If so, can you tell us a little about your experience and anything you found challenging about being a staff member on a Towny and/or Bending server?
(Past experience is not required.) I do not have experience being a staff but i am a fast learner and would love to learn more about being staff

What do you like most about craftlords, what do you think should be changed/worked on? The thing i love most about craftlords is the werewolf and vampire plugin and there is not much that need changed i have been playing very smoothly so far but it would be cool if there was more kits

Staff perms are used to help keep the server friendly, safe, fair and enjoyable for everyone but some staff may abuse their perms which we do not tolerate. Do you mind if we check up on you to make sure you’re using staff perms properly? I would not mind at all i would like it better that way in case i was doing something wrong and i would also like feedback

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do? I would make sure it stayed calmly and listen in to see if i could sort it out

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do?I would try help at first but if they carried on i would give them one warning after that a ban or kick

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do?I would tell a higher staff member to make sure they knew what was happening and then ban them

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do? I would warn a higher staff aand then ban them because it just ruins the game play for other people
Posted Jul 3, 18 · OP
CraftLord
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
CraftLord
I would accept if you had more server experience. We want players who know the community and know how to handle situations with specific players. More than just generalised knowledge.
Posted Jul 24, 18
Top Posters
62 Posts
44 Posts
31 Posts
21 Posts
20 Posts
NoticeNotices