What is your in-game name: Finite_Mitch

Timezone: Central Timezone (CST)

Gender (optional): Male

What times of the day are you most active? 2-8 hours on the weekends // atleast 1 hour on most week days

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature than them?

I would tell them to try to handle the situation appropriately to where the person he/she is trying to talk to can come to a conclusion, if the person is constantly insulting or making rude comments, not handling the situation seriously, I would tell them to ignore it or have someone with more experience handle the situation if they cannot handle it themselves.

How do you think others view you? What kind of person do you come across as to others?

Everyone does have different opinions about a certain thing, I cant say that everyone likes me but I feel like most people I come in contact with on the server don't hold resentment towards me or have an issue talking or doing activities with me.

Do you plan to play or are you only interested in staff?

For this question the answer is both. I am definitely interested in becoming a staff member but it is not the only thing I am interested in on the server, and yes I do plan to continue playing with a staff rank or no staff rank.

Have you played Towny and/or Bending before? How would you describe your overall experience on Towny and/or Bending servers?

I have played on towny servers before but this is the first time I have came across a server that features bending. While towny is not my favorite thing to play, I do really enjoy it and I don't have bad experiences with playing towny. I find it fun because it is like factions but in a way more about community and teamwork.

Do you have experience being staff? If so, can you tell us a little about your experience and anything you found challenging about being a staff member on a Towny and/or Bending server?
(Past experience is not required.)

I have a bunch of experience on being a staff member and depending on what rank you get kinda determines what you do for the server and how you can affect it. I am currently an owner of my own server but I really would like to help this server grow, I have been developer and moderator on quite a few servers, some still open today and some that have sadly closed down either because of running out of money or just having major issues that could not be fixed and caused many other issues to occur.

What do you like most about craftlords, what do you think should be changed/worked on?

The thing I like most about craftlords is the community and being able to use bending, but I think craftlords could expand to more gamemodes once it is more confident it will work, just to give players a newer and fuller experience.

Staff perms are used to help keep the server friendly, safe, fair and enjoyable for everyone but some staff may abuse their perms which we do not tolerate. Do you mind if we check up on you to make sure you’re using staff perms properly?

I completely agree with this and feel it is important to do regular check ups on staff perms so we know everything is in balance.

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do?

If the argument is not too out of hand, I would just simply recommend moving the argument into private chat and tell them to just message each other about the situation they are arguing about and leave it out of global chat.

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do?

I would alert other staff members about the situation and probably temp-mute them until they stop arguing, if the arguing continues other punishments could be looked into such as a perm mute or temp ban.

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do?

I would immediately clear the chat and look into a punishment for the player.

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do?

I would immediately alert other staff of the situation and punish the player on their actions (most likely a tempban/perm ban)

Other comments: If you need to contact me you can contact me on here or through my discord // Finite_Mitch#6222