What is your in-game name:
Legilimens

Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Gender (optional):
Male

What times of the day are you most active?
It really depends if I have plans but probably weekends and Wednesdays and Fridays. It’s not very predictable.

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature than them?
The advice I would give is to be patient and don’t get too angry at them or yell at them. If you want, you can tell them off if they’re doing something wrong and if they’re just annoying you, keep calm and have patience. Keep your cool.

How do you think others view you? What kind of person do you come across as to others?
I probably come off as kind and caring. Someone might view me as nice or maybe if I’ve said something particularly rude they might view me as that based on that one thing. I don’t have very much patience and I can lose my temper but I do control it most of the time.

Do you plan to play or are you only interested in staff?
Of course I plan to play. This server is really fun.

Have you played Towny and/or Bending before? How would you describe your overall experience on Towny and/or Bending servers?
I don’t play Towny a lot but I do really enjoy Bending. Bending is really fun and once you’ve mastered it, you can do some pretty cool stuff. Bending PvP is also really interesting and fun.

Do you have experience being staff? If so, can you tell us a little about your experience and anything you found challenging about being a staff member on a Towny and/or Bending server?
(Past experience is not required.)
I do have experience as staff. I was Admin and Moderator on another server called AMS but I’ve never played a towny or bending server before. The one thing I found challenging about being a staff member is trying to please everyone at once and do a ton of things all at once.

What do you like most about craftlords, what do you think should be changed/worked on?
What I like most is Bending. There really isn’t much to be worked on but I think it’d be cool to make it so the higher Werewolf Level you are, the more powerful you are. Excluding Alpha of course.

Staff perms are used to help keep the server friendly, safe, fair and enjoyable for everyone but some staff may abuse their perms which we do not tolerate. Do you mind if we check up on you to make sure you’re using staff perms properly?
Yes, of course.

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do?
Nothing. They are being civil and calm. If it escalates, I will take action.

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do?
I will break it up and if it continues I will punish them.

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do?
I don’t know how punishments work, but I’d probably check with a higher staff before punishing them.

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do?
Take evidence in case I need it and punish them.

Other comments:
Nope.