1 reply
Crafter
Votes:
Crafter
What is your in-game name: par_anoid

Timezone: Eastern Standard

What times of the day are you most active?:
In between 3pm to 10pm

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature than them?: Try to be more patient with them, as they are younger and have no matured yet. Usually younger people are much less patient. Depending on the age, you may also have to simplify some words or concepts for them to understand better.

How do you think others view you? What kind of person do you come across as to others?: I believe the other players on the server believe I am more reserved and keep to myself unless necessary. However, I do talk in chat from time to time to talk to some people on the server. I try to present myself as easy going and kind, yet serious when need be and humorous when the time comes.

Do you plan to play or are you only interested in staff?: Well, since I already do play on the server pretty often, I would definitely intend to play even when I am staff, but be as helpful as I can when necessary.

Have you played factions before? How would you describe your overall experience on factions servers?: Yes, I have been playing minecraft for many years, so I definitely have had my fair share of being on factions servers. I like them mostly since there is competition yet playful elements within the game type.

Do you have experience being staff? If so, can you tell us a little about your experience and anything you found challenging about being a staff member on a factions server?
(Past experience is not required.):
I do, actually. I think the most challenging aspect was getting used to the team as I am reserved to myself, but I always warm up almost immediately to people after talking for a little while.

What do you like most about craftlords factions, what do you think should be changed/worked on?:: I like that there are multiple ways to go about the game and different races you can be to kind of shape your own story in the game.

Staff perms are used to help keep the server friendly, safe, fair and enjoyable for everyone but some staff may abuse their perms which we do not tolerate. Do you mind if we check up on you to make sure you’re using staff perms properly?:

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do?: If the topic is civil, I will let them be unless they over-step their bounds in anyway.

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do?: Give each players a fair warning to either move to private message or be temporarily muted.

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do?: I would definitely bring it up to higher classified staff members with proof of what happened and try to discuss what we could do about the matter.

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do?: Contact the owner immediately to ban the player and/or ban them myself depending on which commands I would be given as a lower classified staff member.

Thank you for reading, I hope to be able to work with the staff!
Posted May 14, 18 · OP
CraftLord
Votes:
CraftLord
Assistant
JrHelper
Goodluck!
Posted May 16, 18
Top Posters
62 Posts
44 Posts
31 Posts