What is your in-game name:
-LoveDarieon

Timezone:
-Eastern Standard Time

What times of the day are you most active?
-Usually any time after 4pm

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature than them?
-I would advise them to try and maintain a reasonable level of tolerance because there will always be someone who's a little immature in life and tolerance is a good skill to have.

How do you think others view you? What kind of person do you come across as to others?
-I think others view me as an exuberant person that gets extremely passionate about things. Some of them might even say I have an annoying tendency to become really persuasive when it has to do with something that drives me.

Do you plan to play or are you only interested in staff?
-I currently play although I wouldn't necessarily have a problem with solely being staff.

Have you played factions/towny before? How would you describe your overall experience on factions/towny servers?
- Within my minecraft lifetime, I've played on a plethora of servers that have either Towny or Factions. I've always enjoyed playing on servers with either of those two aspects because they keep it interesting in the sense of always being able to grow and not having a truly dull moment.

Do you have experience being staff? If so, can you tell us a little about your experience and anything you found challenging about being a staff member on a factions/towny server?
(Past experience is not required.)
-In the past I've held several staff positions. I was a Moderator on a server called AstroPvP which was a towny server. I've also had the opportunity to test the waters in many different staff roles within what used to be the AMS Network. On that series of servers I've been a Builder, Admin, Head of Staff, and even what would be considered as the Owner of a factions server they had for a time. The hardest thing about being a staff member on a factions/towny server is finding other things that blend well with them in terms of plugins. You never want it to stray too far from the core of factions and towny, but you also want to give it enough variety so it's not just like another server.

What do you like most about craftlords factions/towny, what do you think should be changed/worked on?
-I really enjoy the ranking up system and the new perks you unlock as you rank up. The only thing that I have a problem with is how McMMO affects bending so heavily, the unarmed stat in particular as it makes moves hit extremely hard and sort of takes away from the need of skill when it comes to bending. <3

Staff perms are used to help keep the server friendly, safe, fair and enjoyable for everyone but some staff may abuse their perms which we do not tolerate. Do you mind if we check up on you to make sure you’re using staff perms properly?
-No I do not mind if I am checked up on.

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do?
-I'd nicely ask them to let it go if possible or take it somewhere private because civilly or not, arguing isn't something people want to have to see take place.

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do?
-I'd demand that they stop and try to step in and fix the solution in a way that's beneficial to all parties. If they choose to continue after being warned more than a few times I will go about temporarily muting them. From there more consequences will be handed out if it continues.

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do?
-I would temporarily ban them from the server. After that expires and if they come back on, I'd ask them to refrain from advertising or spamming and if they disregarded what I said and decided to continue they'd be punished accordingly.

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed ect) what should you do?
-I'd gather evidence of the hacking and then temporarily ban the player and if it continued afterward the consequences would intensify.

Other comments:
My favorite color is purple and I like food