Registeel's Staff Application

1 reply
Knight
Votes:
Knight
In Game Name: Registeel34

Time Zone: Central Time Zone

What times of the day are you most active: Mon-Fri 3:00-6:00

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with people that are younger or less mature than them: I would say give the person time they are young and have not learned all that you have learned if you help them then they will be more experienced and help others in the future.

How do you think others view you? What kind of person do you come across as to others: I Believe that people see me as the quiet type who observes and tries to stay out of conflicts but will help people find the middle ground in fights and arguments.

Do you plan to play or are you only interested in staff: I would plan to play, but if I am needed I am fine with periods of not playing.

Have you played factions before? How would you describe your overall experience on factions servers? I have played faction servers before. I would describe my overall experience as I still have much to learn.

Do you have experience being staff? If so, can you tell us a little about your experience and anything you found challenging about being a staff member on a factions server: I have never been a staff member on any server, but I am a quick learner.

What do you like most about craftlords factions, what do you think should be changed/worked on: I like all the interesting plugins such as Werewolves, and vampires. I Think that there should be a few more pets that don't need to be bought but unlocked.

Staff perms are used to help keep the server friendly, safe, fair and enjoyable for everyone but some staff may abuse their perms which we do not tolerate. Do you mind if we check up on you to make sure you’re using staff perms properly: Of course, If it is needed you can check on me any time that is fine for you. If I break the rules I want to punished accordingly.

Two players are arguing in global chat civilly and calmly, what should you do: I would kindly ask the two to move their argument to the private chat, so that it does not fill up the global chat.

Two players are arguing in global chat, the argument is heated and one or both is being abusive, what should you do: I would give both players a warning and help the come to a agreement if it happens again then I will punish them accordingly.

A new player logs onto the server spamming an advertisement then leaves, what should you do: I would clear the advertisement and then when he returns I would punish him accordingly because he would not be around for the warning.

You see a player blatantly hacking (flying, speed etc.) what should you do: I would Talk to and warn the player about it, if he denies it and lies then I will punish him for breaking the rules. Liars Shall not be tolerated.
Posted May 10, 18 · OP
CraftLord
Votes:
CraftLord
Assistant
JrHelper
good luck!
Posted May 10, 18
Top Posters
62 Posts
44 Posts
31 Posts