Wanderer
Votes:
Wanderer
Villager
PickPocket
Thief
Mercenary
Crafter
My friends are having troubles joining in on the server; Could someone please help. They dont have any vpn at all.

My first friend was able to connect properly before but today he couldn;t. These are the names of my friends below:

iVe_EdgeQ

xCookie_Senpai

Lumis2033

Please help; we all want to play on this server >.< i dont feel like leaving it cause ive grown attached to it.
Posted Jan 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 10, 18
Votes:
+8
Have they recently switched between versions? Whenever I change from say, 1.8.9 to 1.9+ a setting called "use VBOs" turns on. It would crash my game every time it was on. Ask them to turn it off to see if that is the problem.

If that doesn't work, make sure their Minecraft isn't cracked, I know most servers aren't compatible with cracked accounts, I'm not sure if Craftlords is compatible with cracked accounts either.

If neither of these options work, you should try contacting staff on the craftlord's discord.
Posted Jan 11, 18
Votes:
+17
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Those three accounts have attempted to log in from several different continents. That's the most obvious sign of logging in with a vpn. Some parents set up a vpn on their kids' computers because a piece of software or slick salesman advised it. I've given these accounts the vpn bypass perm. They should be able to log in without problems now.
Posted Jan 11, 18
Top Posters
59 Posts
31 Posts
26 Posts
21 Posts
21 Posts
NoticeNotices